Lucky for me I had to look no further than Clever Charlotte's Raven and Orchid Patterns! I used a modified Raven Hoodie to create the Hogwarts Cape, similar to a cape I made and blogged about a few years back. In addition to the modifications outlined in the previous blog post, I added a 2"center back pleat to add fullness to the garment. This was super easy to accomplish by adjusting the layout of the center back pattern piece 1" away from the fold.
Making the skirt for the costume required no modifications to the Orchid Skirt Pattern. While Hermione's costume in the movies is much more heavily pleated, I thought the Orchid was close enough.